Golf’s purest traditions are honored at The Dye Preserve. We cater to the special interests of our members, all of whom play for the love of the game.
- Professional Caddie Fees $70.00 per bag; Fore Caddie Fees $35.00 per bag
- Golf Valet Service, Bag and Car taken care of
- Staffed Full-service Locker Room, Shoe Service and Full Service
- No Tee Time Requirements, Check-in at the Golf Shop and you’re off
- Unaccompanied Guest Protocol, Arrange it with one phone call
- Member-Guest Events, A Special Day for you and your guest
- Member-Member Events, Special Relationships develop between members
- Invitational Tournaments, Be fiercely competitive
- “The Skins”, Like-minded golfers in a hassle-free game
- Mixed Golf Events, Mildly competitive and very social
- Clinics for all skill levels, Play at your best
- Demo Days, The right equipment can make a huge difference
Women of all skill levels enjoy equal privileges of membership at The Dye.
- Professional Caddies, Carry Caddie $70.00 per bag, Fore Caddie $35.00 per bag
- Golf Valet Service, Once you arrive, you won’t lift a finger
- Stocked and Furnished Full-Service Locker Room, Everything you will need
- Member-Guest Events, Show-off your course
- Member-Member Events, Show-off your game
- Women’s Days, Really for women
- Mixed Golf Events, Yes, your spouse really wants to play
- Clinics for all skill levels, Learn to love the game
- Demo Days, Play your best
Golf Instruction and Club Fitting
Expert instruction and precise club fitting add to the enjoyment of The Dye’s on-course experience.
- For all members and all skill levels
- Individual instruction on course management, swing mechanics and hitting every club in your bag
- Club fitting to insure optimal performance on the links: lie, loft, length, weight, grip size
Our executive chef is known for creating culinary delights, and always has a surprise up his sleeve.
- A-la-carte dining
- Breakfast Service
- Lunch Service
- Wine and Food Tasting Events, Check the Dye’s calendar of events
Our focus is on the quality and enjoyment of the member event, not the quantity of events within a season.
- Special “Theme” Dinners
- Honda Classic Hospitality, on the Dye’s list of scheduled activities
Member Retention and Cultivation
The Dye Preserve is focused on its long-term growth and sustainability. We are committed to the retention of our valued members and the cultivation of prospective members.
- Dye Board, appointed members serving club ownership in an advisory capacity
- Dye Ambassadors, member-volunteers hosting prospective members
- Member Involvement, voluntary participation in membership recruitment/referral
Affiliate Club Program
The Dye Preserve has established and formalized an international alliance between our club and other select private clubs, with the mindset of uniquely enhancing our membership experience. Our members will have access to five (5) of the most highly regarded and internationally recognized private clubs in the world. Each club in this group is a reflection of its geographic and cultural standing, and is perfectly aligned with the quality and operating standards of The Dye Preserve. Our membership director makes all of the arrangements.
Old Head Golf Links - Kinsale, Ireland | view website
The Club at Spanish Peaks - Big Sky, Montana | view website
The Boathouse, Edgartown, Maine | view website
Old Fort Bay, Nassau, New Providence Island, the Bahamas | view website
Patagonia Sur | view website
Pine Creek Sporting Club | view website